First, thanks for checking out Spectora Next Gen, our all-new reporting platform. At this point, over 5000 inspections a month done by more than 500 inspectors are completed on Next Gen!
Before you jump in, remember that Next Gen is a beta software which could have some bugs. That said, we are always fixing issues, adding features, and making updates. By trying it and giving us feedback you are helping to level up the app and Spectora.
🎢 I'm ready. Let's do it.
1. Download the app
Video Tutorial: https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQuz9WDW
1. Tap here from your mobile device. Your web browser will open to a page where you'll first be prompted to download an app called "TestFlight" from the App Store (Step 1).
2. After downloading TestFlight, return to your web browser on your mobile device and tap on the "Start Testing" button. You'll be prompted to "Accept" the invite. Accept the invite and then tap "Install."
1. Tap here from your mobile device to download the latest version of the app using Google Play.
2. Create a "Next Gen" Inspection
Create an inspection as you normally would but be sure to check the “Use next-gen reporting on this inspection” at the bottom of the page under the "Beta" section.
If you want all inspections scheduled internally and through online schedulers to default to Next Gen, follow this guide.
3. (optional) Convert an existing inspection for use with Spectora Next Gen
If you import inspections from ISN, use the online scheduler, or have a previously scheduled inspection that you'd like to use with Spectora Next Gen, you can go to the inspection, click the MORE tab, and then click Convert to Next Gen!
4. Defaulting to Next Gen
If you give Next Gen a try and want to exclusively use it going forward, you can select this setting under settings > report options > Default to Next Gen!
💬 Getting Help
If you’ve found a bug, a usability issue, or something else, please reach out to the chat bubble or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get a few more details from you.
Need to sign up for a free trial? Click here!