This feature is currently in super beta testing and only available for certain Advanced users.
While testing this feature, you can add as many clients and agents as you'd like. We also have some new profile options:
How to Add Additional People to an Inspection
1. On the inspection details page, go to the People box and click + NEW.
2. You'll be given the option to select which type of profile you'd like to add. Your normal options will be there, but you can now add as many Clients, Client's Agents, and Listing Agents as you'd like.
3. You'll also see the option to Add Another Person. This will give you the option to add profile types outside of these default options.
4. Click + Add Another Person to add additional profiles.
5. Click the drop down menu to select which kind of profile you'd like to add and enter contact information.
Using Actions with Additional People
These new profile types are available on Actions as well! You can create customized emails and texts for Attorney, Insurance Agent, Transaction Coordinator, and Title Company.
You can select these profiles as the recipients on any Action, giving you even more power to customize with Spectora Advanced!
If you have any questions or feedback on this feature, or other parts of Spectora, write into our chat bubble or email email@example.com!