To add photos to an inspection
When logged in to Spectora.com from a desktop or laptop computer, you'll first need to transfer any photos from your device to your desktop hard drive. Or plug in your device SD card or plug via USB.
Once that is done
- From your dashboard, click on the inspection you would like to edit. Inspections can be found in your list of today's inspections, your calendar, your "IN-PROGRESS" list at the bottom of the dashboard, or your "ALL INSPECTIONS" list.
- On the "INSPECTION DETAILS" page, under "REPORTS", click the orange "EDIT REPORT" button.
- Navigate to the section you wish to add photos to and click the three dots at the top right corner of the section, "Show More".
- Scroll down to the button that reads "+ PHOTO/VIDEO"
- Select the image you would like to insert.