Spectora offers four specialized output PDFs for our Florida inspectors to take advantage of:
Wood Destroy Organisms Inspection Report "WDO"
Citizen's 4-Point Inspection Form "4-Point"
Citizen's Roof Inspection Form
How to Add the 4-Point Template to Your Account
We don't have the ability to specialize the output of your own template, so you'll need to add the template we provide to your account.
Click on Templates in your Navigation Bar:
2. Click on Template Center:
3. Click on the Template you want to use:
4. Under Spectora Templates, click "Florida Citizen's 4-Point Inspection Form" then click +ADD TEMPLATE to add it to your account. You can also PREVIEW the template:
5. The template will then begin building in your account.
What Makes the 4-Point a Specialized Output PDF?
You can use the 4-Point template for reports on the web or the mobile app, just like any other template. But, this template works a little differently because of the specialized output of the PDF.
The report writer looks similar to other templates, but the report viewer bypasses the HTML-based web report and generates a PDF of the Citizen's 4-Point Inspection form instead:
Things to Keep in Mind When Writing the 4-Point Report
1. The template is designed to save you taps and extra steps.
For example, in the Electrical System section, there is no check box for "Explanation for "Is amperage sufficient for current usage?" on the report writer.
On the report writer, there's an option to enter "Explantation if amperage insufficient". If anything is entered in this comment, that previous box will automatically switch from "Yes" to "No (explain)" on the assumption that the amperage is insufficient.
This includes writing something like "N/A" in this comment, so don't enter anything in areas where text isn't applicable. Keep this in mind if anything is checked on your report that you feel should not be!
3. You can enter other pieces of information, like Title and License Number, on the template so you don't have to enter them each time you write the report. You can use a placeholder or simply type your information into the template:
Looking for placeholders for your template? Check out our placeholders article for a full list!