We recommend new users start with setting up the Spectora Profile. Watch this video demo for an in-depth explanation:
1.Go to Settings > Profile
2. On this page, you will fill out your Company Information, including Name, Address, Phone Number, Website, and Email.
3. You can also add your Company Logo and Header logo by clicking on the photo box, and uploading one from your computer. For the best presentation, we recommend the company logo to be a square-shaped image, around 500x500 pixels. For the Header Logo, we recommend a short and wide image, around 500x50 pixels.
4. Fill out your Inspector information including your Name, Personal Phone, Credentials, Address, Photo, and Description to show on your Public Profile.
5. Add a Signature so you can automatically populate it to agreements, forms, and inspections.
6. Scroll down and fill out your youtube information, services you offer, service area, and a description that will show on your Spectora public profile:
7. Don't forget to click the SAVE button!
How do I get signatures on my reports? As long as you have a signature set up on your profile, we can populate it onto any report! Here's an article about that.
Do I have to use my personal address if I don't have a company address? You will have to enter your business address to your profile, which does have to coincide with the address your business is registered under. This will only show on your Spectora public profile.