Let's get started!
1. To begin importing, first ensure you have the right column formatting on the spreadsheet:
You can also download this sample which has the correct column formatting
2. When you are ready to import your .xls or .xlsx file, go to your Templates tab > Click the 3 dots button > Click +Add Templates
3. Select Import From a Spreadsheet
4. Click Choose File to find the .xls or .xlsx file on your computer, then Import Template
5. Done! Your template may take up to 10 minutes to import depending on the size of your template.
Once it is done, it will be displayed in your My Templates list as "Imported from XLS"
If you want to export a template to edit it in a spreadsheet format, go to your Templates tab > Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner > Export to Spreadsheet:
If you have any questions or feedback, write into our chat bubble or email email@example.com!