If you're receiving an error when trying to change an agent's email address, it could be because the agent previously confirmed their email in Spectora!
We've since changed this setting so that you have free reign over your contacts, but the update doesn't apply to confirmed agents. Here's how to change the email address on those contacts:
1. Create a new agent contact by clicking Contacts > + Add Agent and give the new agent the same name.
2. Enter the agent's new email address for the contact you just made.
3. Fill in all info from the agent's old contact to their new one, including their phone, agency, and any notes!
4. Here's the most important step: click Transfer next to the old agent's name and enter the agent's new email address to move all inspection data over.
5. Once you've confirmed all inspections transferred, you can click the trash can next to the agent's old contact to remove it!
You now have a brand new agent! 🎉 You will be able to change their email address going forward by using the old fashioned way.
If you have any questions on this, or other parts of Spectora, write into our chat bubble or email firstname.lastname@example.org!