Support staff, or office managers are free accounts offered by Spectora. Because they are not paid inspector accounts, there are some restrictions.
What CAN support staff do?
- Schedule Inspections: Able to schedule new inspections and able to see all inspections for the company on the calendar
- Edit Inspections: Edit inspection details
- Publish Inspections: Publish inspection reports
- Add to Templates: Add new sections/items/comments to templates
- Edit Templates: Edit existing templates
- Admin privileges: Full access to company settings, subscriptions, payments, metrics, and email templates
*Keep in mind, you can choose which permissions each support staff member has in your Settings > Team page:
What can support staff NOT do?
- Primary on events or inspections: Support staff cannot be the primary inspector assigned to inspections or inspection events. This does include events like radon drop off/pick up. Any primary inspectors will need to have their own account with Spectora.
- Access the Spectora App: Support staff can still access spectora.com on a web browser on their devices. The app is primarily a report editor for inspectors.