1. On your Dashboard, Click the "+New Inspection" button.
2. Fill out inspection details. Please note an address and zip code are required to "Save Inspection." You can also choose which template to use in this screen.
3. If the inspection is for today, you'll be able to see it the Dashboard Today section.
If it is in the future, you can find the inspection you just created in the Schedule on the Dashboard or if you click your name in the top right hand corner of the screen then click Inspections, then click the inspection you created.
4. If you did not already select a Template to use in the Create A New Inspection page, on the Inspection Details page under the Reports heading, click New, and then select which template you would like to use for the report.
If the inspection is today, it will take a minute to build, and then you'll see Edit Report/View.
If the Inspection is in the future, you will be able to see a "Build Now" button that you can click if you'd like to customize the template before the inspection.
5. Click Edit Report. Once you have created your report, Click "Preview/Publish" at the top.
6. If everything looks good, click Publish. The PDF generation button is also at the righthand of the screen. Clicking the publishing button will send the Automated email you set up in the Automations section.
9. In the Inspections Details page, if you click VIEW, you can see the Report as the client/agents would see it, and create a savable PDF from this page. Clients/agents will NOT be able to see the "Edit Report" features on the left side of the page.
10. Should you want to see what the Client/Agent see when you publish your report, In Inspection Details, under "People" click Client/Agent View.