Importing from InspectVue is a bit more involved than most. If you have issues, contact support.
After you backup the Master Library from InspectVue, you will need to prepare a zip file from the backup.
- Unzip the backup
- In the resulting folders, navigate to ProgramData/Porter Valley Software/InspectVue R4/Archive, you should see several more zip files.
- Unzip all of these zip files to the same place
- You should now have a folders inside ProgramData/Porter\ Valley\ Software/InspectVue\ R4, which are your InspectVue templates
- Zip up the InspectVue template folder that you would like to import.
- In the Spectora Template Editor, you can go to Add Template => Import from Another Software and upload your new zip.