Spectora can import your 3D Custom Form Groups as Spectora Templates without much effort.
- Navigate to https://www.spectora.com/templates/editor or click "Templates" on the main menu.
- Click the "+ NEW" button on the blue top bar to open the "Add a Template" screen.
- Expand the "Import from Another Software" panel.
- Click the "Choose File" button on the left of the expanded panel.
- Navigate to the .3DC file you would like to import and click "Open". These 3DC files are typically located in the "Documents\3D Inspection System 11" folder. They will be named the same as the Custom Form Group.
- Click the "Import Template" button!
- Sit back and relax. Your Custom Form Group will now be moved into a Spectora template.