Customize client follow up emails with review links to get more Google and Yelp reviews.
Make sure you put your review links in the post-inspection follow up emails found in Automation>Post-Inspection:Client (and Client's Agent if you're asking Agents for reviews).
Here's how to find your review links (if you already have Google my Business and Yelp already set up):
1) Type your business name (for some you might have to also include your city/state) into Google. Your Google my Business account should show up on the right side.
2) Right-click the "Write a review" button and click "Inspect" (It's Inspect Element in some browsers).
A pop up will appear that looks like The Matrix. Don't run. Just look for the "data-pid" field that looks like this:
3) Copy and paste the numbers and letters inside the " ".
4) Now add that string to the end of this link:
The result will look like this:
5) Now copy and paste this link and add it to your Spectora automated follow-up emails!
*If you're adding them to your text messages, make sure to shorten them using a URL shortener like goo.gl
How to get your Yelp Leave a Review link:
Go to your Yelp account and click "Write a Review", copy the url, and paste into your follow-up emails!
*You also have the option to hyperlink that "Write A Review" into an image or badge. Once the image is uploaded and selected, go ahead and click the "link" icon and paste the URL.
Follow the link below for a quick 10 second video walk-through on how to add an image and link it.